33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
MMA tactile guiding surface - self-adhesive or to stick
MILAN MTA exterior guiding rail
The MILAN MTA tactile guiding strip is made of methacrylate resin. It can be stuck or self-adhesive. For exterior use only.
- Excellent non-slip performance due to the mineral granules. SRT pendulum test = 0.63, superior to the French NF P98-351 standard.
- Great traffic resistance
- Superior durability
- Low dirt accumulation
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- 5 colours : white, black, grey (RAL 7040), yellow (RAL 1023), cream (RAL 1015)
- Dyed in the mass. Coulour and dimensional stability.
- Complies with the NF P98-352 French standard
Strengths of the self-adhesive system:
- Quick and easy to install
- No drying time
- Rapid trafficability
- Versatility of substrates (asphalt, concrete, granite...)
- No special tools required
- No smell
- No waste
Our tactile guiding strips are available in 2 different widths: 17 cm (3 ribs) or 22 cm (4 ribs).
3 ribs - 17 cm wide x 1 m (+/-5 mm)
4 ribs - 22 cm wide x 1 m (+/-5 mm)
Thickness: 8 mm
Standard colours: white, black, grey (RAL 7040), yellow (RAL 1023), cream (RAL 1015). Other colors on request (minimum order of 40 units).
2 sticking methods:
Resistant installation system.
Packaging: 4 or 10 units per box (except 17 cm format: 10 units per box)
Example(s) of references: