33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
Granite tactile guiding surface - self-adhesive or to stick
MILAN GRANITE exterior guiding rail
The MILAN MTA GRANITE tactile guiding strip is made of methacrylate resin with 0.6/1.6 aggregates (corundum, marble, silica). It can be stuck or self-adhesive. For exterior use only.
- Excellent non-slip performance due to the mineral aggregates. SRT pendulum test = 0.76, superior to the French NF P98-351 standard. AFPV friction coefficient: 0.54 (CEPV N°ONAG 09.096 of the group GINGER CEBTP)
- Great traffic resistance
- Superior durability
- Low dirt accumulation
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- 4 colours: white, black, grey, cream
- Dyed in the mass. Coulour and dimensional stability.
- Complies with the NF P98-352 French standard
Strengths of the self-adhesive system:
- Quick and easy to install
- No drying time
- Rapid trafficability
- Versatility of substrates (asphalt, concrete, granite...)
- No special tools required
- No smell
- No waste
Our tactile guiding strips are available in 2 different widths: 17 cm (3 ribs) or 22 cm (4 ribs)
3 ribs - 17 cm wide x 1 m (+/-5 mm)
4 ribs - 22 cm wide x 1 m (+/-5 mm)
Thickness: 8 mm
Standard colours: White, cream, grey. Other colours on request (minimum order of 40 units).
2 sticking methods:
Resistant installation system.
Packaging: 4 or 10 units per box (except 17 cm format: 10 units per box)