33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
Exterior thermoplastic tactile warning surface
Thermoplastic truncated dome LABRADOR VULCAINRéf. : PTC0548
Thermoplastic tactile warning surface made of thermoplastic resin, tinted in mass and for outdoor use.
- Presence of ribbed domes for an excellent anti-slip coefficient of 0.54 (AFPV: slip resistance test)
- The podotactile band keeps its whiteness in time / Non-yellowing
- Non-harmful product
- Great flexibility
- Easy installation, without glue or tape, by simple gluing with a torch.
- No use of complementary products: installation accessible to all applicators even non specialists.
- Rapid implementation, for a very fast recirculation.
- Recommended: Use a laser thermometer to check the minimum melting temperature (200 ° C).
Packaging: box of 5 bands + 5 soles in format 40x60 cm
Material: gas burner
Heat the soles with a gas burner to a melt temperature of 200 ° C. Then place the tactile tiles on the melted soles.
The tactile strip does not heat with the gas burner: it is the sole that must be heated.
For a complete technical description, see our data sheet.
Example(s) of references: