Flat profile made of rot-proof epoxy polymer. ROKI is molded with anti-slip loads.
Extreme resistance and non-slip performance!
ROKI is appropriate for bridges, footbridges or wooden walkways that could be slippery during wet weather. It can also be used as anti-slip strips on step edges.
Quick and easy to set either inside or outside, ROKI is available in adhesive version or pre-drilled, so that you just have to screw it.
Due to its chemical nature, this product does resist to moisture, weather, oxidisation or organic attack.
- Easy to install - Ideal for walkways.
- Very strong natural anti-slip: Skid Resistance Test result according to EN 13036-4 standard: wet floor: 0,65. Dry floor: 1,05.
- Stability of colours: dyed in the mass.
- 2 types of fixing: to screw or adhesive. Adhesive MX5: high strength and durability.
- Can be cut easily with the diamond disc.