33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
Long-term commitments regarding the environment quality
Introduction of the eco pack system
Oré paint attaches a great importance to the respect and the quality of our environment. A process which, for the company, relies on responsible and concrete commitments.
A 11 000 m² production site
- Treatment and recycling of wastes, decrease of material losses.
- Quality and environmental process (quality and environment manual)
- Internal communication on quality and the impact of our activity on the environment
Commitments for products respectful of the environment
- Manufacture of low rates of volatiles contents products which provide high technical qualities (output, adherence, quick drying, high whiteness)
- Zone verte Excell labels certified (for the alimentary range) and NF environment certified (for the road marking range)
Introduction of the eco pack system: a plastic pouch which perfectly adheres on to the tins before filling and which enables:
- To limit the loss of raw materials by squeezing the pouch when reaching the bottom of the tin
- To reduce the costs of specific industrial wastes treatment
- To highlight the metallic packing which can be re-used or recycled.