33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
- Road marking
- Urban surfacing
- Accessibility & Security
- Complementary products and sprinkling products
- Road Marking Machines
Twocomponent resin with methacrylate basis for < 5 mm defectsRéf. : 3S-10300
Resin dyed in the mass, used to flatten and repair minor road damage. APPOLO flattens unevenness in bituminous roads such as:
- Cracks (inferior than 5 mm)
- Surface striations caused by vehicles
- Uneven ground level on asphalt surfaces
- Very good adhesion: no loss of adhesion compared to asphalt (SRT > 0.85) with silicate black.
- Flexible and comfortable use.
- High durability (long-term economic benefit).
- Fast re-circulation (45 min.). No removal during drying of the product. Even under heavy traffic, it does not subside.
- High fluidity.
- Adapted packaging.
- No restrictive material.
- Limits the appearance of weeds.
Consumption: 2 to 3 kg/m²/mm.
Drying time: 45 min depending on temperature
Tools: notched or smooth scraper
Packaging: 8 kg or 24 kg
Example(s) of references: