33 2 41 21 14 10 33 2 41 21 14 10
- Road marking
- Urban surfacing
- Accessibility & Security
- Complementary products and sprinkling products
- Road Marking Machines
Bi-component resin with methacrylate basis for > 5 mm defectsRéf. : 3S-10310
Two-component resin based on methacrylate containing charges of 1.4-2.5 mm. Ideal to repair potholes, holes and other severe road damage.
HOGGAR is used for the renovation of bituminous pavement defects such as:
- Potholes (with additional charge)
- Cracks, pull-outs, breaks and cracks deeper than 5 mm.
- Uneven ground level on asphalt surfaces...
HOGGAR also makes it possible to quickly seal prefabricated metal or concrete elements to the ground.
- Exceptional durability = low cost over time.
- Flexible and comfortable use.
- Anti-slip similar to asphalt (SRT > 0.85).
- No loss of roughness compared to asphalt thanks to the sprinkling of Rugos 2000.
- Quick return to service (45 min at 20°C). After this time, even under heavy traffic, HOGGAR does not subside, unlike the cold mix asphalt.
- Product resulting from our experience in NF products.
- Good compatibility with road marking products and urban decorative surfacing.
- Very good adhesion.
Consumption: 2 to 3 kg/m²/mm
Gravel dosage (if necessary): 10 to 15%
Drying time: 20 min at 25°C
Tools: notched or smooth scraper
Packaging: 8kg or 24kg
Example(s) of references: